Do you get bombarded by charitable appeals and flummoxed by how to respond?
Do you have a rationale for why you make donations to the organizations you do?
Does giving impact your overall bottom line?
Successful people and families establish foundations as a means of ensuring a legacy of support for causes that matter to them.
While some foundations are well-funded via the success of a family member, lawsuits, and contributions from ardent supporters, others are created with more vision than cash. Evergreen helps:
- Professionalize foundations where volunteers may lack knowledge about nonprofit operations
- Create multi-year strategic plans to help the organization thrive in the long-term
- Craft fundraising strategies to ensure the organization’s long-term vitality
- Review existing granting practices to ensure that they are aligned with the foundation’s objectives
- Coordinate development efforts with communications strategies