INDIVIDUALS + FAMILIES
Do you ever feel like an ATM, writing checks to a number of nonprofit organizations just because they asked?
Do you want to know the impact of your giving – but don’t know how to measure it
Are your charitable donations aligned with the causes that are most important to you?
Philanthropy is more than a one-time transaction, a natural response to people in need.
It is a way for people to express their values and make a tangible difference for causes that matter to us.
One of the most effective ways you can maximize your impact is to create a philanthropic plan. Just like a financial advisor helps individuals and families reach their financial goals, Evergreen helps individuals get the most out of their charitable giving. The core elements of an effective philanthropic plan include:
- Identifying the causes that are important to you
- Understanding what motivates you to give or get involved
- Articulating what you want to accomplish and how you want to engage
- Designating organizations with a solid track record
- Determining how you will measure success
In addition to creating plans for individuals and families to reach their philanthropic goals, Evergreen can:
- Frame a narrative to describe what matters to them and why
- Build a communications strategy
- Establish a basis for getting involved with a cause
- Coach people on how to engage in various forms of philanthropy, from board service to fundraising
- Track impact